Zelda Linen Cross-Back Dress
Fabric Composition: 100% Linen
Sheerness: Not sheer
Pockets: Two side pockets
Vacation dress vibes. Cut from airy and lightweight 100% linen, this backless maxi dress features a straight neckline, a smocked bodice and slim non-adjustable shoulder straps that cross over at the back. Worn in an A-line silhouette that fits slimmer at the waist before flaring out in a relaxed skirt.
Care Instructions: Do not soak / Do not bleach / Handwash or Machine wash on gentle mode / Do not machine dry / Iron using low heat
This piece is made from a combination of our Wear Better fabrics, linen and lyocell. Both are fully biodegradable, durable and derived from production processes that consume and generate significantly less resources and waste respectively — meaning your clothes have a longer, less environmentally damaging life cycle.
Model stands at 174cm and wears a size S.
- Returns by mail are only available for online purchases within 14 days upon receiving your parcel.
- In-store purchases cannot be returned and refunded but may be exchanged for another item of equal or greater value at any The Editor’s Market store within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Refunds for returned online purchases will be in the form of store credit, which will be credited to your account within 5 business days from the time we receive the item/s.
Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in their original packaging. Sale or discounted items are not eligible for returns unless specifically mentioned.
Return by mail for online purchases
To place a return, send us an email at email@example.com or via @theeditorsmarket.ph on Instagram to receive our return address. Items to be returned must be shipped back to us, with the shipping fee to be covered by the customer. Please return the items via standard shipping as we cannot cater to same-day shipping returns. Return items are subject to review upon arrival at our warehouse.
Please ensure that you have signed up for a membership account with us in order to receive the store credit. The store credit will be valid online and in-stores, for a period of 30 days from the date of issue. Kindly note that shipping charges, if any, cannot be refunded. We reserve the right to reject item/s that do not fulfill the conditions above.
Orders bought in-store
- Orders bought in-store can only be exchanged at our stores within 30 days from date of purchase for another item of equal or greater value, with the excess to be settled at the cashier.
- Kindly bring along the item/s to be exchanged, together with your order receipt. Our cashiers will be able to assist you with the exchange process.
Orders bought online
- Online orders may be exchanged in-store or you may request a return of the item to our warehouse via mail within 14 days upon receiving your parcel.
- For in-store exchanges, kindly present a physical receipt or a digital receipt, which you can retrieve by logging in to your account on our website. You can find your digital receipt in the “Orders” section of your Account page.
For returns to our warehouse, you will be refunded in-store credits to be sent to your account which you may use for online and in-store purchases, valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Please note that the cost of the return shipping is to be shouldered by the customer.