Rheta Linen Crop Shirt
Fabric Composition: 100% Linen
Sheerness: Lighter colour options may be slightly sheer. Nude undergarments are recommended.
Not like your other shirts. Cut from airy and lightweight 100% linen, this top features a softly tailored silhouette, deep V-neckline and front button closure. Style it as a top or outer layer — the choice is yours. Fits oversized in a cropped length.
Care Instructions: Do not soak / Do not bleach / Handwash or Machine wash on gentle mode / Do not machine dry / Iron using low heat
This piece is made from 100% linen, the unsung hero of hot days and one of the least environmentally damaging fabrics. Derived from the unfussy flax plant, not only does its cultivation consume significantly less water, pesticides and arable land — but linen’s excellent durability and biodegradable nature also means your clothes have a longer, more waste-free life cycle.
Designed for an oversized fit, take your usual size.
Model stands at 163 cm and wears a size XS.
- Returns by mail are only available for online purchases within 14 days upon receiving your parcel.
- In-store purchases cannot be returned and refunded but may be exchanged for another item of equal or greater value at any The Editor’s Market store within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Refunds for returned online purchases will be in the form of store credit, which will be credited to your account within 5 business days from the time we receive the item/s.
Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in their original packaging. Sale or discounted items are not eligible for returns unless specifically mentioned.
Return by mail for online purchases
To place a return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via @theeditorsmarket.ph on Instagram to receive our return address. Items to be returned must be shipped back to us, with the shipping fee to be covered by the customer. Please return the items via standard shipping as we cannot cater to same-day shipping returns. Return items are subject to review upon arrival at our warehouse.
Please ensure that you have signed up for a membership account with us in order to receive the store credit. The store credit will be valid online and in-stores, for a period of 30 days from the date of issue. Kindly note that shipping charges, if any, cannot be refunded. We reserve the right to reject item/s that do not fulfill the conditions above.
Orders bought in-store
- Orders bought in-store can only be exchanged at our stores within 30 days from date of purchase for another item of equal or greater value, with the excess to be settled at the cashier.
- Kindly bring along the item/s to be exchanged, together with your order receipt. Our cashiers will be able to assist you with the exchange process.
Orders bought online
- Online orders may be exchanged in-store or you may request a return of the item to our warehouse via mail within 14 days upon receiving your parcel.
- For in-store exchanges, kindly present a physical receipt or a digital receipt, which you can retrieve by logging in to your account on our website. You can find your digital receipt in the “Orders” section of your Account page.
For returns to our warehouse, you will be refunded in-store credits to be sent to your account which you may use for online and in-store purchases, valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Please note that the cost of the return shipping is to be shouldered by the customer.