Free BBQ Pork Buns at Tim Ho Wan
Tim Ho Wan and its History in the Michelin Guide
Tim Ho Wan was started by Chef Mak Kwai Pui, formerly of the prestigious three Michelin-starred Lung King Heen restaurant in Hong Kong’s Four Seasons Hotel, alongside Chef Leung Fai Keung. In 2009, the two chefs joined forces to open their first 20-seater dim sum restaurant in Mongkok. A year later, they would earn their own one Michelin star. More restaurants opened, each earning its own Michelin star. The accolades for serving superb food at affordable prices soon followed. Indeed, Tim Ho Wan was once called the most affordable Michelin-starred restaurant in the world! Today, guests need not journey quite as far to enjoy the award-winning Hong Kong dim sum in a more modern setting. Tim Ho Wan currently has more than 60+ restaurants worldwide.
After redemption on Club Discovery, simply follow these steps:
● Present the promo code to Tim Ho Wan staff before payment.
Reward is valid at all Tim Ho Wan restaurants
● This promotion is valid with a minimum PHP 1,500 single-receipt purchase.
● Promo is available for dine-in and take-out.
● Promo is valid for all The Editor's Market Club Discovery members only.
● This promotion is valid until January 31, 2024.
● Promo code is valid for one (1) use per month per customer only.
● Promo code is valid for Philippines users only.
● Privileges cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discount cards, or vouchers, unless otherwise stated.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-173071 Series of 2023